The Archiver for Notes supports exporting Notes Mail
to XML, HTML, MHT, PDF, PST, Office 365 or Sharepoint.
This allows Administrators to target and migrate Notes data easily, exporting directly to Office 365, Outlook/Exchange, Sharepoint, read-only formats like PDF, MHT or HTML, or to XML as part of a migration to other systems and products.
For example, one Profile could export Mail & Archives to Office 365, another could export Applications to MHT/Sharepoint, and a third could export Quickr to HTML.
You can also allow Browser users to export search results directly to EML, PDF, HTML, PST and Office 365 (including Archives). This acts as a safety net and saves migration resources, because Administrators can migrate the last 3 months of mail (for example), but allow users to migrate any important older data they need - employment contracts, personal mail, contacts etc (*12,000 users
at one company recently used this method to migrate themselves to Office 365).
Exporting can be performed on the entire database, or for individual archive criteria, e.g.
1. Your first archive criteria might delete all mail with the phrase '[SPAM]' in the Subject.
2. Your second criteria might export all mail over 5 years old to PDF or HTML.
3. Your third criteria might then export all mail 1-4 years old to PSTs named "Username" Notes Mail 2014 - 2017
4. Your fourth criteria might export all mail less than 1 year old to Office 365.
5. You can then allow users to search and export any other data they might need, on-demand.
Target Specific Data
Export to Internet Formats, Office 365 or PST
Export to PDF, XML, MHT, HTML or Sharepoint
Export via Browser On-Demand