The Archiver for Notes provides archiving and exporting functionality for IBM Notes Mail
, Custom Notes Applications
and IBM Quickr
The Archiver fully integrates with the Notes Client and iNotes, archiving or exporting to NSF
, standard formats (*.eml
, Office 365
This allows you to archive normally now (i.e. to NSF) as well as providing a migration path
away from Notes in the future.
You can also use native Notes archiving to move your data, while adding value with our Native Archiving Toolkit
The Archiver includes Profiles (archiving characteristics for multiple databases, e.g. the 'mail' directory), Timing Functions (so you don't over-run your archiving window), Graphical Reporting, Full Notes and iNotes Integration, Automatic Updates, and a whole lot more.
For a quick preview, please click the Thumbnails, then navigate around using the tabs and links
The Archiver for Notes archives or exports data from Notes Databases - Mail Files, Custom Applications, IBM Quickr Places etc.
Each Database can inherit it's criteria & settings from a Profile or individually, with multiple Criteria allowing you to archive documents, copy, delete, remove attachments, or export to standard formats, HTML, XML, PDF, PST, Office 365 and Sharepoint.
Archiving is virtually transparent to users, and includes comprehensive Search and UI functions. For example, you can (optionally) allow Browser users to export search results directly to EML, PDF, HTML, PST and Office 365. In a Mail migration, this acts as a safety net, because Administrators can migrate the last X years of Notes mail, but also allow users to also migrate any important older data they need - employment contracts, legal information, personal mail, contact information etc.
The Archiver for Notes also fully supports iNotes (including Ultralite mode), allowing Browser users to use Referer Stubs, open Archives, search Production Databases & Archives simultaneously, restore data, and manually archive data.
- Automates tasks to reduce hands-on administration.
- Profile driven for easy management of multiple users and databases.
- Archives to NSF, standard formats, HTML, XML, PDF, PST, Office 365 and Sharepoint.
- Optionally allows Browser users to export search results to EML, HTML, PDF, PST or Office 365.
- Uses XSLT Stylesheets for customisable exporting.
- Scalable to any Organisation size.
- Virtually transparent to Users.
- Fully supports iNotes (including Mobile) users.
- Archives any Notes database, including Mail, Custom Applications and Quickr.
- Multiple Archive Criteria per database.
- Replaces archived documents with stubs, or removes them, iNotes compatible.
- Provides simultaneous searching across production and archived data, including iNotes and Tablets.
- Fully supports offline and remote users.
- Includes comprehensive Graphical Reporting.
- NSF based, which doesn't restrict your choice of Backup or ECM solutions.
- DAOS compatible.
- Archives Notes Mail and Archives to NSF, HTML, XML, PDF, PST, Office 365 and Sharepoint.
- Archives Notes Applications and Quickr to NSF, HTML, XML or PDF.
- Optionally allows Browser users to export mail search results to EML, HTML, PDF, PST or Office 365.
- Provides Smart Quotas to control the size of your environment.
- Includes Timing functions to prevent archiving from exceeding the allocated timeframe.
- Automatically applies archiving options (open, restore, search etc) to Mail Files and iNotes.
- Automatically links or migrates existing native Notes archive data, server-based or local.
- Rotates Archives when required, i.e. Archive Size > 5000MB, or at the start of every Week/Month/Year etc.
- Adds Discovery Search capability across all Production & Archive databases.
- Includes multiple language support.
- Automatic bug reporting and resolution.
"CB&I The Hague has evaluated the Symantec Enterprise Vault and EMC Mail Extender, with the Symantec system set up at CB&I for testing. Ultimately, the choice went for IONET Archiver for the following reasons;
1. The price of the IONET Archiver is significantly lower.
2. The IONET Archiver implementation is fully reversible, which is also the case for archived email databases.
3. The implementation period for the IONET Archiver is much shorter and CB&I personnel can perform this task independently.
4. The Symantec EV cannot archive mail files where there is no matching person document in the name and address book. We use mail-in databases for projects because you do not have to pay IBM licenses. Mail-in databases cannot be archived with Symantec EV."
Harry Horning, CB&I, The Netherlands.
"We have solved our problem of archiving tons of emails with an easy and professional solution. Full support belong installation, configuration and also now on production time. Quick fix of bugs and lot on new implementations based also on our request. Thanks IONET,"
Andrea Zardo, BPT S.p.A, Italy.
Read more here.