The IONET NSF Exporter allows users to export local or server-based Notes Mail, Archives, Calendars, Tasks, Contacts and Journals to internet standard formats (*.eml, *.ics, *.vcf etc), then to PST, ready for immediate use in Microsoft Outlook.
The tool works via a Notes Client for local databases, and a Domino Server for scheduled, server-based operation.
Users can export their Mail, Archives, Calendars, Tasks, Contacts and Journals, locally or server-based, running the tool locally or from a Server.
Exporting occurs in the background of the Notes Client, leaving the Client free for other tasks, or scheduled on the Domino Server.
Full fidelity is assured, including attachments, graphics & doclinks, for Mail, Calendars, Tasks, Contacts & Journals, with a range of options providing full control for the Administrator.
For a server-based system that can export Notes Mail and Archives, Applications and Quickr to formats XML, PDF, HTML, PST and Sharepoint, please see the Archiver for Notes
For a quick preview, please click the Thumbnails, then navigate around.
- Automatic Setup & Operation.
- Centrally controlled by the Administrator.
- Runs locally or server-based, exporting local or server-based databases.
- Can run via schedule on the Server.
- Fully converts Mail, Archives, Calendars, Tasks, Contacts and Journals, including images, attachments & doclinks.
- Does not require Microsoft Outlook.
- Creates one PST per NSF, or multiple PSTs based on size.
- Allows users to process or skip specific attachment types.
- Allows users to export data based on date.
- Allows users to export data based on size.
- Allows users to decrypt documents during export.
- Can also be used for file operations, e.g. DXL to EML.
- Includes real-time progress display.
- Supports Unicode character migration, including multiple character sets.
- Retains Metadata and Folder structures.
- Leaves original data intact.
- Fully translatable UI.
- Automatically fixes known errors.
- Logs all errors and actions.